Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting ready to leave...

Just to fill all of you in on what i am doing....i am going to Samara Beach, Costa Rica to study abroad and ill be taking Spanish classes. i will be getting credit and the units will be transferred to PLNU.  i leave this saturday (June 6th) for 8 weeks (ill be back on Aug. 1st).  I will be staying with a host family, a single mom who has 2 daughters- one is my age and the other is 14. I am very excited for this adventure and i will be blogging as much as i can while i am there so that i can share my experiences with you : )
I appreciate your thoughts and prayers while i am getting ready to leave and while i am gone!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you Nik! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Nikki ~ let us know when you get to beautiful Costa Rica!! love, mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki - WOW, what a marvelous opportunity! U will learn so much about life in other cultures! I will be praying for U and enjoying your BLOG updates.... Cuz Renee in Oregon City

    ReplyDelete