Monday, July 13, 2009

On my Own

Well, my family left on saturday. It was a good visit and they are safely back at home now. It is now time for me to get back into the swing of things and get used to sleeping in a warm room with only a fan, and taking cold showers. I got used to sleeping in an air conditioned room and taking warm showers.  I have about 3 weeks left. I started classes back up again today and i will continue to be in classes for the next 3 weeks.  This weekend after my family left they dropped me off at mi casa which was bitter sweet.  It was weird that they were leaving without taking me with them, but i was ready to continue my adventures. I am getting ready to come home, but i still want to go on another excursion before i leave. 
Sunday was a relaxing day. I laid out for awhile, and then went surfing for about an hour and a half and caught 11 waves!!! it was so fun! then i played volleyball which was the most competitive game i have played here yet. it was GREAT! it ended up being a fun day!
Today i had class in the morning. My spanish has definitely improved since i have been here. however, i am not even close to being fluent. 
I thank the Lord everyday for keeping me safe. His angels are definitely watching over me. He is amazing and I still cannot fathom His greatness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment